1199SEIU League of Registered Nurses Ofce of Continuing Education fosters the professional growth and development of its RN members and the nursing community at large. We are committed to providing quality need-specific continuing education programs that are reflective of current issues and trends in healthcare and nursing.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Professional Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses who are currently practicing in acute care medical-surgical settings.
- Overview of Behavioral Issues in Acute Care Setting
- Management of Alcohol and other Chemical Abuse Patients
- Common Medical Problems
- Management of Suicidal Patients in Acute Care Setting
- Difficult to Managed Medical-Surgical Patients
- Taking Care of the Care Taker
Purpose: The program is designed to enhance the skills of Professional Registered Nurses in dealing and managing patients with behavioral problems and difficult to manage in acute medical-surgical care setting.
PayPal Code: MPBI 31314
$110 for eligible 1199 members | $120 for non-eligible 1199 members & non-members
1199SEIU 310 West 43rd Street
7th Fl. Room 2A
New York , NY 10036
Google map and directions