1199SEIU Massachusetts PCA COVID-19 Updates

May 13, 2020

Please check here for updated information regarding PCAs and COVID-19. We will do our best to update so please check back regularly. 1199SEIU is on the frontlines advocating for health and safety protections for all healthcare workers – including PCAs – during this important time. Also, continue to visit the state's website for frequently asked questions related to COVID-19.


PCAs are in the news! Elevating PCA voices is important during this time as workers share how they are navigating forward and the support they need to protect themselves as they care for others. Recent features include: WBUR, The Shape of Care, and The Boston Globe


Please click here if you or you consumer are in quarantine due to COVID 19 or if you have been laid off from your PCA job. Check out this link specifically with information for PCA consumers. 

And here is an important training about COVID-19 and caregiving - https://vimeo.com/409081460 

Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) 
The Union is working with the State to find ways give PCAs access to Personal Protective Equipment.  If you are in need of PPEs the first step is to talk to your consumer and ask them to get a prescription for PPEs from their Primary Care Provider.  If this is not possible the Union has a limited supply of gloves that can be mailed to PCAs upon request. If you need masks, please go to www.bit.ly/1199masks and sign up. We will get them out to you as soon as we have them available. The federal government’s top priority must be giving our healthcare workers the resources and protection they need to keep themselves, their families, and their communities safe. We need the necessary support including #PPE to do our jobs safely. Do your part by joining workers across the country in demanding more from Congress. CALL: 844-898-1199 

MBTA Opens Paratransit to Care Attendants: Users of the RIDE will now be able to book trips on the MBTA paratransit service for their personal care attendants, the MBTA announced Friday. The policy change is aimed at ensuring riders maintain access to the supports they need for independent and safe lives despite the COVID-19 pandemic. Personal care attendant trips will only be fulfilled "as capacity allows," with priority given to RIDE passengers themselves, but those interested can call the Access Center at (844) 427-7433 and inform them that the ride is for their care attendant.

Massachusetts Stay-At-Home Order 
The State has announced a Statewide Stay-At-Home order starting Tuesday March 24th at 12 noon.  PCAs are classified as “Essential Employees” and can continue to go to work. PCAs do not need to provide any proof or identification under this exemption however you can use the letter below if asked.

Empoloyment Opportunities

Together with the 1199 Training and Employment Funds, we are helping recruit workers for most job titles including dietary, environmental services, LPNs and nursing assistants. To fill vacancies, your help is needed. Please help amplify the call to action by referring anyone interested in work during this pandemic to sign up through the Employment Center portal.

Paid Time Off 
By order of Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker you are considered an essential worker. If you are able to work and your working environment is safe, you should continue providing care to your consumers.  Guidance on how you should make this decision can be found here. 

Your work is critical in battling the coronavirus pandemic and protecting your own communities. However, you may be eligible for financial assistance if your consumer becomes sick or decides to cut your hours, as long as you continue to work the hours that have not been cut. 

According to our Union contract, all PCAs are eligible to accrue up to fifty (50) hours of paid earned time per calendar year. PCAs accrue one (1) hour of paid earned time for every thirty (30) hours worked and cap at (50) hours per benefit year (July 1 through June 30). 

PCAs can carry over up to fifty (50) hours of paid earned time from one benefit year to the next benefit year.  PCAs stopping employment with all consumer employers in the MassHealth PCA program can receive pay for accrued unused earn time.  PCAs should contact their Fiscal Intermediary or Consumer for the PTO timesheet and the termination form if they stop working. 

PCAs are also eligible for an additional 2 weeks paid sick leave (up to 80 hours) as part of the Families First Corona Relief Act. In order to access this additional sick leave, you must fill out the FFCRA PCA/Worker Payment Voucher which does not require a consumer signature or additional documentation: Northeast ARC, Tempus, & Stavros (under the section titled “Families Frist Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Paid Sick Leave Voucher and Instructions").

I’m a PCA and my consumer(s) have cut my hours (for any reason). Am I eligible for assistance? 
- You may be eligible for benefits and you should apply immediately online here. 
- You will only know if you are eligible for benefits after your application is processed. 

None of my consumers want me to provide them care right now. Am I eligible for any assistance? 
- Yes, you are likely eligible for unemployment benefits and you should apply immediately online here. 

Who do I put as my employer on the unemployment application?
You should put whatever is on your W2 tax form. It should be your consumer’s name and the EIN number on your W2 tax form.

I earned less than $5100 in the last 4 quarters. Am I still eligible for unemployment benefits?
Yes, you are likely eligible for Pandemic Unemployment Insurance and you should apply immediately online here.

Due to possible exposure to COVID-19 or because of a particular personal vulnerability, I was told to quarantine by a doctor, other medical professional, or by the government. Am I eligible for assistance? 
- Yes, you should be eligible to receive 100% of your normal wages for sick leave, paid for by MassHealth, for up to 80 hours over the 14-day quarantine period. 
- While details on implementing this benefit are still being worked out, these payments likely will come directly from your Fiscal Intermediary (FI) as usual.   

I can’t provide PCA services because I have to be home to care for a member of my household who is sick or quarantined, but my consumers still need and want PCA services.  Am I eligible for assistance? 
- First, you should assist your consumer in finding back-up PCA services and/or accessing home health aide services as a substitute. They can call 844-422-6277 to access home health aide services. 
- If you cannot work, you are eligible to receive 100% of your normal wages for sick leave, paid for by MassHealth, for up to 80 hours over the 14-day quarantine period. 

I don’t feel comfortable continuing to provide services out of concern for my own exposure to the coronavirus, or concern that I may expose consumers to the virus, but my consumers still need and want PCA services.  Am I eligible for benefits if I choose not to work based on these concerns? 
- You should consult specific guidance from the state regarding screening yourself and screening your consumers for possible indicators of the virus.  
- If after consulting this state guidance, you are told to quarantine by a doctor or by the government, you are eligible to receive 100% of your normal wages for sick leave, paid for by MassHealth, for up to 80 hours over the 14 day quarantine period.  This will come directly from your Fiscal Intermediary (FI). 
- If after consulting the state guidance it is determined that you should not provide services to a consumer or consumers because of possible indicators of coronavirus, you may be eligible for unemployment benefits and you should apply immediately online here. 

I have a child under 18 who requires supervision, but I don’t have consistent childcare coverage and my consumer(s) still need services.  Am I eligible for benefits? 
- The state has arranged for urgent childcare services for essential workers like you. You should not consider this as a regular option for child care, but you can contact any provider on this approved list to arrange drop-in child care. 

More information on unemployment benefits can be found here.

All New Hire Orientations and Trainings Canceled for at least 30 Days

Due to the Coronavirus, the Homecare Training Benefit is canceling all in person New Hire Orientations and classes for Massachusetts Personal Care Attendants for the next 30 days. All sanctions (wage reductions due to not taking the NHO in time) will stop and all PCA timelines for taking the NHO will be postponed until New Hire Orientation classes restart. In the meantime, PCAs can talk with consumer employers about providing the New Hire Orientation online.

PCA Overtime Cap

The cap on PCA overtime has been temporarily suspended. If you are a PCA and you need to work overtime, you no longer need to keep under the cap as long as your consumer is authorized for the hours.


Health Insurance

In addition, the MA Division of Insurance announced that any related testing and treatment for COVID-19 will be at no cost - meaning that an insurance company must cover the full costs. So, if you are not currently covered by health insurance call the PCA Healthcare Navigator TODAY and register. The PCA Healthcare Navigator can be reached at 617-933-3166. If you have trouble reaching the PCA Healthcare Navigator you can also call the State Connector’s general help line at 1-877-623-6765 or TTY 1-877-623-7773 for people who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech disabled. Additionally, anyone who is currently covered by MassHealth or a Mass Connector Health Plan will not lose coverage for any reason (change of income, job status etc) until at least 1 month after the crisis has passed. 


How to Submit Timesheets to Your Fiscal Intermediary (FI)

Northeast ARC (NEARC) At this time NEARC’s offices are closed to visitors.  Faxing timesheets to (978) 777-3635 is preferred. Timesheets may also be still be submitted using the drop box at 300 Rosewood Drive in Danvers or submitted through the online Portal at https://ne-arc.org/.

Stavros Timesheets may be mailed, faxed to (888) 773-4281 or (413) 256-3849 or submitted through the online Portal at https://www.stavrosfi.org/English-Index.html.  Timesheets may also still be dropped off in the drop boxes at 2 of the Stavros offices. The offices are located at 210 Old Farm Rd in Amherst and 227 Berkshire Ave in Springfield​​​​​​.

Tempus Unlimited Due to closures of public buildings and many retail stores, it is increasingly difficult to fax timesheets to Tempus.  Although mailing and use of our drop-off box are still options, the quickest and easiest solution for submitting accurate timesheets is through the use of our E-TIMESHEET system.  The only requirement to sign up is completing an Electronic Timesheet Agreement form (ETA) which can be found on our website (www.tempusunlimited.org).

We are providing two exceptions to our normal process to allow easier sign-up: 1. A picture of the ETA form can be emailed to us at Payroll@tempusunlimited.org  or 2. If the PCA, consumer, and surrogate are not able to sign the same form, separate forms can be used as long as each form has the printed names of each party.

As an added bonus, due to ease of processing, E-timesheets submitted by Sunday midnight are paid on Wednesday instead of Friday if the PCA is signed up for direct deposit or a debit card. 

Emergency Child Care Provider List: 
The State has published a directory of emergency providers who will provide temporary back-up child care, with priority given to certain groups including healthcare and homecare workers.  These providers will be beginning to roll out hours and operations starting on Monday, March 23rd.

Please note that this service is not for continuous care, but rather for urgent, temporary care for when all other options have been exhausted.  Costs for this service will be covered by the state. For more information, please go here.  To find a provider, go here

Know Your Rights
Need Legal Help & Support During COVID-19? Check out Lawyers for Civil Rights


Our Membership is Our Strength

If you are not yet a member of 1199SEIU now is the time to join. As a Union we fight for increased pay and benefits and important health and safety protections. You can sign up going to www.pcasignup.org or by calling 1-877-409-7227.


Below are guidelines for PCAs for coronavirus (COVID-19) and fact sheets for healthcare workers. The Massachusetts Department of Public Health is working closely with the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to provide updated information about the COVID-19 outbreak.


A continuación se encuentran las pautas para PCA para coronavirus (COVID-19) y hojas informativas para trabajadores de la salud. El Departamento de Salud Pública de Massachusetts está trabajando en estrecha colaboración con los Centros federales para el Control y la Prevención de Enfermedades (CDC) para proporcionar información actualizada sobre el brote de COVID-19.


1199SEIU Massachusetts PCA COVID-19 Actualizaciones

Consulte aquí para obtener información actualizada sobre LOS PCA y COVID-19. Haremos todo lo posible para actualizar, así que por favor revise regularmente. 1199SEIU está en primera línea abogando por protecciones de salud y seguridad para todos los trabajadores sanitarios, incluidos los PCA, durante este importante período. Además, continúe visitando el sitio web del estado para preguntas frecuentes relacionadas con COVID-19.


Haga clic aquí si usted o su consumidor están en cuarentena debido a COVID 19 o si han sido despedidos de su trabajo de PCA.

Consulte este enlace específicamente con información para los consumidores de PCA.

Equipo de Protección Personal (EPP) 
La Unión está trabajando con el Estado para encontrar formas de dar acceso a los PCA al equipo de protección personal. Si necesita PPE, el primer paso es hablar con su consumidor y pedirle que obtenga una receta para PPE de su proveedor de atención primaria. Si necesita máscaras, vaya a www.bit.ly/1199mascaras y regístrese. Se los llevaremos a usted tan pronto como los tengamos disponibles.

MBTA abre el servicio de paratránsito para atender a los asistentes: los usuarios del RIDE ahora podrán reservar viajes en el servicio de paratránsito de MBTA para sus asistentes de cuidado personal, anunció el viernes la MBTA. El cambio de política tiene como objetivo garantizar que los pasajeros mantengan el acceso a los apoyos que necesitan para una vida independiente y segura a pesar de la pandemia de COVID-19. Los viajes de los asistentes de cuidado personal solo se realizarán "según lo permita la capacidad", con prioridad dada a los propios pasajeros de RIDE, pero los interesados ​​pueden llamar al Centro de Acceso al (844) 427-7433 e informarles que el viaje es para su asistente de cuidado.

Orden de quedarse en casa de Massachusetts 
El Estado ha anunciado una orden de estancia en casa a partir del martes 24 de marzo a las 12 del mediodía.  Los PCA se clasifican como "Empleados Esenciales" y pueden seguir funcionando. Los PCA no necesitan proporcionar ninguna prueba o identificación bajo esta exención, sin embargo, puede utilizar la letra aquí si se le solicita.


Tiempo libre pagado

Por orden del gobernador de Massachusetts, Charlie Baker, se lo considera un trabajador esencial. Si puede trabajar y su entorno de trabajo es seguro, debe continuar brindando atención a sus consumidores. Puede encontrar orientación sobre cómo debe tomar esta decisión aquí. 

Su trabajo es fundamental para combatir la pandemia de coronavirus y proteger sus propias comunidades. Sin embargo, puede ser elegible para recibir asistencia financiera si su consumidor se enferma o decide reducir sus horas, siempre y cuando continúe trabajando las horas que no se han reducido. 

Todos los PCA son elegibles para acumular hasta cincuenta (50) horas de tiempo ganado pagado por año calendario. Los PCA acumulan una (1) hora de tiempo remunerado ganado por cada treinta (30) horas trabajadas y tienen un límite de (50) horas por año de beneficios (del 1 de julio al 30 de junio). 

Los PCA pueden transferir hasta cincuenta (50) horas de tiempo ganado pagado de un año de beneficios al siguiente año de beneficios. Los PCA que dejan de trabajar con todos los empleadores consumidores en el programa MassHealth PCA pueden recibir un pago por el tiempo acumulado no utilizado. Los PCA deben comunicarse con su intermediario fiscal o consumidor para obtener la hoja de tiempo de la PTO y el formulario de terminación si dejan de funcionar. 

Los PCA también son elegibles para una licencia por enfermedad pagada adicional de 2 semanas (hasta 80 horas) como parte de la Ley de Alivio de Corona First de las Familias. Para acceder a este permiso por enfermedad adicional, debe completar el comprobante de pago de PCA / trabajador de FFCRA que no requiere la firma del consumidor o documentación adicional: Northeast ARC, Tempus y Stavros (en la sección titulada "Ley de respuesta al friso familiar del friso ( FFCRA) Vale de licencia por enfermedad pagado e instrucciones ").

1199SEIU continuará defendiendo que MassHealth cubra su salario habitual completo si necesita estar en cuarentena. Si el estado no está de acuerdo con esas condiciones, usted será elegible para recibir licencia federal por enfermedad pagada o asistencia estatal por desempleo. Las posibilidades de beneficios que se detallan a continuación son beneficios estatales / federales recientemente disponibles que no incluyen, y son adicionales al tiempo libre pagado que ha ganado y tiene derecho en su contrato sindical. 

Soy un PCA y mi (s) consumidor (s) ha reducido mis horas (por cualquier motivo). ¿Soy elegible para asistencia? 
- Puede ser elegible para los beneficios y debe solicitarlo inmediatamente en línea aquí. 
- Solo sabrá si es elegible para beneficios después de que se procese su solicitud. 

Ninguno de mis consumidores quiere que les brinde atención en este momento. ¿Soy elegible para recibir asistencia? 
Sí, es probable que sea elegible para beneficios de desempleo y debe solicitarlo inmediatamente en línea aquí. 

Debido a la posible exposición al COVID-19 o debido a una vulnerabilidad personal particular, un médico, otro profesional médico o el gobierno me dijeron que pusiera en cuarentena. ¿Soy elegible para asistencia? 
- Sí, debe ser elegible para recibir el 100% de su salario normal por licencia por enfermedad, pagado por MassHealth, por hasta 80 horas durante el período de cuarentena de 14 días. 
- Si bien los detalles sobre la implementación de este beneficio aún se están resolviendo, es probable que estos pagos provengan directamente de su Intermediario Fiscal (FI) como de costumbre. 

No puedo proporcionar servicios de PCA porque tengo que estar en casa para cuidar a un miembro de mi hogar que está enfermo o en cuarentena, pero mis consumidores aún necesitan y desean servicios de PCA. ¿Soy elegible para asistencia? 
- Primero, debe ayudar a su consumidor a encontrar servicios de PCA de respaldo y / o acceder a los servicios de asistencia médica a domicilio como un sustituto. Pueden llamar al 844-422-6277 para acceder a los servicios de asistencia médica a domicilio. 
- Si no puede trabajar, es elegible para recibir el 100% de su salario normal por licencia por enfermedad, pagado por MassHealth, por hasta 80 horas durante el período de cuarentena de 14 días. 

No me siento cómodo al continuar brindando servicios por mi propia exposición al coronavirus, o por la posibilidad de exponer a los consumidores al virus, pero mis consumidores aún necesitan y desean servicios de PCA. ¿Soy elegible para los beneficios si elijo no trabajar en base a estas preocupaciones? 
- Debe consultar una guía específica del estado con respecto a la detección de usted mismo y la evaluación de sus consumidores para detectar posibles indicadores del virus. 
- Si después de consultar esta guía estatal, un médico o el gobierno le indican que haga la cuarentena, usted es elegible para recibir el 100% de su salario normal por licencia por enfermedad, pagado por MassHealth, hasta 80 horas durante el día 14 período de cuarentena Esto vendrá directamente de su intermediario fiscal (FI). 
- Si después de consultar la guía estatal se determina que no debe proporcionar servicios a un consumidor o consumidores debido a posibles indicadores de coronavirus, puede ser elegible para beneficios de desempleo y debe solicitarlo inmediatamente en línea aquí. 

Tengo un hijo menor de 18 años que requiere supervisión, pero no tengo una cobertura de cuidado infantil constante y mis consumidores aún necesitan servicios. ¿Soy elegible para los beneficios? 
- El estado ha organizado servicios de cuidado infantil urgentes para trabajadores esenciales como usted. No debe considerar esto como una opción regular para el cuidado infantil, pero puede comunicarse con cualquier proveedor de esta lista aprobada para organizar el cuidado infantil directo. 
- Si no puede garantizar el cuidado infantil regular y debe quedarse en casa para cuidar a niños dependientes menores de 18 años, es elegible para un permiso de emergencia. Esto se administrará a través del Departamento de Asistencia de Desempleo, y podrá solicitarlo aquí pronto. 

1199SEIU también está abogando firmemente a nivel federal y estatal para garantizar que los PCA no se queden atrás, y que se amplíen los beneficios de desempleo, licencia por enfermedad y licencia familiar disponibles. Le informaremos a medida que evolucione la situación. Debe comunicarse con su Organizador administrativo si necesita asistencia adicional para acceder a los beneficios disponibles o llame al 1-877-409-7227. 

Solicitud de seguro de desempleo 
Los PCA que pierden empleo y no se encuentran en ninguna de las circunstancias mencionadas anteriormente pueden solicitar el desempleo llamando al (617) 626-6338 o solicitar en línea en https://www.mass.gov/how-to/apply-for-unemployment -beneficios. 

Todas las Orientaciones y Capacitaciones de Nuevos Empleados Cancelados por al menos 30 Días

Debido al Coronavirus, el Beneficio de Entrenamiento de Cuidado del Hogar está cancelando todas las Orientaciones y clases de Nuevos Alquileres en persona para los Asistentes de Cuidado Personal de Massachusetts durante los próximos 30 días. Todas las sanciones (reducciones salariales debidas a no tomar la NHO a tiempo) se detendrán y todos los plazos de PCA para tomar la NHO se pospondrán hasta que se reinicien las clases de Orientación para Nuevos Empleados. Mientras tanto, los PCA pueden hablar con los empleadores de consumidores sobre cómo proporcionar la Orientación para Nuevos Empleados en línea. 

Límite de tiempo extra de PCA 
El límite de horas extras de PCA se ha suspendido temporalmente. Si su consumidor le pide que trabaje horas extras, ya no necesita aprobación para trabajar más de 50 horas, siempre que su consumidor esté autorizado por la cantidad de horas que trabaja. 

Capa de tiempo extra de PCA
El límite en horas extras de PCA se ha detenido temporalmente. Si usted es un PCA y necesita trabajar horas extras, ya no necesita mantenerse bajo el límite mientras su consumidor esté autorizado por las horas. 

ímite de horas extras de PCA se ha suspendido temporalmente. Si su consumidor le pide que trabaje horas extras, ya no necesita aprobación para trabajar más de 50 horas, siempre que su consumidor esté autorizado por la cantidad de horas que trabaja. 

Seguro de Salud 
Como resultado del Coronavirus, el Health Connector está abriendo la inscripción para que cualquier persona que actualmente no tenga seguro se inscriba en la cobertura durante 45 días. 

Además, la División de Seguros de MA anunció que cualquier prueba y tratamiento relacionados con COVID-19 será sin costo, lo que significa que una compañía de seguros debe cubrir los costos totales. Por lo tanto, si actualmente no está cubierto por un seguro de salud, llame al PCA Healthcare Navigator HOY y regístrese. Melissa Montrond puede ser contactada al 617-933-3166. A cualquier persona que tenga cobertura de salud no se le cobrará por ninguna prueba o tratamiento relacionado con el Coronavirus, por lo que es importante que se registre en la cobertura de salud de inmediato 

Si tiene problemas para comunicarse con PCA Healthcare Navigator, también puede llamar a la línea de ayuda general de State Connector al 1-877-623-6765 o TTY 1-877-623-7773 para personas sordas, con problemas de audición o del habla. 

Además, cualquier persona que esté actualmente cubierta por MassHealth o un Plan de salud de Mass Connector no perderá la cobertura por ningún motivo (cambio de ingresos, estado laboral, etc.) hasta al menos 1 mes después de que haya pasado la crisis. 

Cómo enviar hojas de tiempo a su intermediario fiscal (FI)

Northeast ARC (NEARC) en este momento, las oficinas de NEARC están cerradas para los visitantes. Se prefiere enviar hojas de horas por fax al (978) 777-3635. Las hojas de tiempo también se pueden enviar usando el buzón en 300 Rosewood Drive en Danvers o enviarse a través del portal en línea en https://ne-arc.org/

Stavros Las hojas de tiempo pueden enviarse por correo, enviarse por fax al (888) 773-4281 o (413) 256-3849 o enviarse a través del portal en línea en https://www.stavrosfi.org/English-Index.html. Las hojas de tiempo también se pueden dejar en los buzones en 2 de las oficinas de Stavros. Las oficinas están ubicadas en 210 Old Farm Rd en Amherst y 227 Berkshire Ave en Springfield

Tempus Unlimited Debido al cierre de edificios públicos y muchas tiendas minoristas, es cada vez más difícil enviar faxes a Tempus. Aunque el envío y el uso de nuestro buzón de entrega siguen siendo opciones, la solución más rápida y fácil para enviar hojas de tiempo precisas es mediante el uso de nuestro sistema E-TIMESHEET. El único requisito para inscribirse es completar un formulario de Acuerdo de hoja de horas electrónica (ETA) que se puede encontrar en nuestro sitio web (www.tempusunlimited.org).

Estamos proporcionando dos excepciones a nuestro proceso normal para permitir una inscripción más fácil: 1. Puede enviarnos una foto del formulario de ETA a Payroll@tempusunlimited.org 2. Si el PCA, el consumidor y el sustituto no pueden firmar el mismo formulario, se pueden usar formularios separados siempre que cada formulario tenga los nombres impresos de cada parte.

Como un bono adicional, debido a la facilidad de procesamiento, las hojas de tiempo electrónicas enviadas antes de la medianoche del domingo se pagan el miércoles en lugar del viernes si el PCA se registra para el depósito directo o una tarjeta de débito.

Lista de proveedores de cuidado infantil de emergencia:

El Estado ha publicado un directorio de proveedores de emergencias que proporcionarán cuidado infantil temporal de respaldo, con prioridad dada a ciertos grupos, incluidos los trabajadores de atención médica y atención domiciliaria. Estos proveedores comenzarán a implementar horarios y operaciones a partir del lunes 23 de marzo.

Para obtener más información, vaya aquí:https://eeclead.force.com/apex/EEC_ChildCareEmergencyProcedure

Para encontrar un proveedor, vaya aquí:https://eeclead.force.com/resource/1584817665000/EEC_EmergencyProviderList

Conoce tus derechos
¿Necesita ayuda legal y soporte durante COVID-19? Echa un vistazo a Abogados por los Derechos Civiles

Nuestra membresía es nuestra Fortaleza

Si aún no es miembro de 1199SEIU, ahora es el momento de unirse. Como Unión, luchamos por mayores salarios y beneficios e importantes protecciones de salud y seguridad. Puede inscribirse en www.pcasignup.org o llamando al 1-877-409-7227.