Shaping Our Future Post-ElectionNovember 15, 2018
THANK YOU! You made it possible. Across the country, 1199 members united to help elect healthcare champions that shared our values and care about the issues that impact our industry and communities. In Massachusetts, our unity and power was on full display. Of the 32 candidates we endorsed, we were victorious in electing 24 champions. Our victories and losses highlight our pathway forward to ensure that our priorities are front and center.
Next up? Join us at listening sessions across the state in November and December to shape our issues platform.
- Lawrence - November 28th at 5:30om at Lawrence Public Library, 3rd FL, 51 Lawrence Street
- Lynn - December 4th at 5:30pm at Lynn Community Health Center, 269 Union Street
- Quincy - December 5th at 5:30pm at 1199 Union Hall, 108 Myrtle Street
- Brockton - December 6th at 5:30pm at Good Samaritan Medical Center, 235 N. Pearl Street
- Northampton - December 6th at 3:30pm at Cooley Dickinson Hospital, Conference Room D, 30 Locust Street
- Bourne - December 12th at 5:30pm at Upper Cape Cod Regional Tech School, 222 Sandwich Road
- Worcester - TBD